Tuesday, February 9

Dear 100 more sleeps..

I cannot wait till it is down to 0 more sleeps because that will mean that my sweetheart is home already!! It is crazy to me how fast the past 14 months have FLOWN by. Before I know it, May will be here. I am so proud of my adorable missionary and all the lives he has blessed in Idaho. It will be amazing to see the growth that has taken place and the man he has become. Roll on May 20th :]

distance is not for the fearful.
it is for the bold.
it is for those who know a good thing when they see it.
even when they don't see it enough.

5 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Yay yay yay for 100 more sleeps!! You have been such a trooper through these last two years! If anyone is meant to be it's you and that adorable missionary :) Sooo excited for you! love ya!

Amber said...

Ahhhh yay!!! It really has flown by so fast!! Have fun sleeping! :D

Stephanie Perkins said...

I can't believe its coming sooo soon! Im soo happy for you! You deserve this so much I love ya!

Itsagirlsworld said...

It's almost 99 sleeps. You can sing 99 more sleeps in the bed 99 more sleeps in the bed ,you take way down and pass it around you have 98 more sleeps in the bed!!!

Alyssa Lee said...

oh mam that was an interesting song there..