I have cried all the tears I could possibly cry. I have replayed the "situation" over and over again. I am incedibly sick to my stomache over todays events and it hasn't quite hit me yet that I just quit my job. I've hit my breaking point. I am extremely sad over my decision, yet I feel a great sense of relief. What this job has really taught me over the last year is to always stand up for myself and that it is okay to cry. I will never settle for less than I deserve. I wish so badly to forget about this day and begin the new chapter in my life but I know it will take some time. I will greatly miss those that I have laughed and cried with. The people you work with become a part of you, and I feel like I am leaving behinde so many great friendships. I can only hope that they don't think I just gave up. This was something I loved to do. I will miss the little things about Mesa Air. Such as Louise on the radio, the sound of Dash 8's, B1 gate, late night tug rides, the digusting smell of rampers :), passengers asking idiotic questions, Pibb and fries, & collecting paperwork. As ridiculous as it may be, these are the reasons that I cry. I am realizing that life isn't always as perfect as some of these blogs make it out to be. So tonight, I am going to be sad...
Thursday, January 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
can i just tell you that i will always miss the sound of the dash-8. it was by far my favorite airplane to work on. the rampers really did smell. stupid people that think i know where their gate is, when they didnt even tell me what gate it is... so funny when i told them terminal 6...
its funny how the airlines really makes you grow up. i loved and hated working for them but i wouldnt go back and change it.
p.s. i hated B1 gate haha
dear lyss, you are so strong and don't think for a second you gave up! You put up with so much while being there and yes it made you a stronger person I'm glad you don't have to deal with it anymore!! You're the bestest and the cutest girl love you!
Luce ann! You are by far stronger than you think you are and such an example to many! Those will always be sweet memories for you but I cant help to be a tid bit happy that you arent stressed anymore haha I love you soo much and you deserve the best!!
Dear Lyss,
Theres a big difference between Giving up" and "standing up" You my dear have learned a ton and matured thru this process of working for Mesa Air. It's good to see you've "grown up" so here's to new beginings....up up up and away!!! I love you ! Mom
Okay so I just read this back and it sounds like I was being snotty about it being good to see you've grown up. Totally not the way it was meant at all. :)
Post a Comment