I have decided to brush off the cobwebs on my newly remodled BLOG! Yes, you heard right, IM BACK! And I have been tagged.. Here are 2-7 random facts about me.
1. I am not the biggest fan of hearing people eat. It is giving me chills just thinking about sunday dinners with the fam. They are always complaining of how I dart for the front of the line when dishing up and I am almost always finished eating before the last people sits down. A lot of times if we are all talking or eating at the same time, I dont notice it..UNTIL someone brings up my phobia! I think I'm getting better though...
2. This is the first time I have EVER admitted this to anyone but I secretly LOVED giving pedicures while I was in Beauty School.. I know that is absolutely disgusting! I cant exactly explain why I liked doing them so much, because I cant even understand it! Thankfully I never got any nasty old men so I think I have been blessed!
3. I seem to get the giggles ALOT during a spiritual moment, like church or testimony meeting or during a prayer(its doesnt help that my brother-in-law Brian likes to peek at me and giggle). I dont know what happens to me but something strikes my funny bone and I have the hardest time stopping myself. I even got them once at a FUNERAL! Talk about freaking embarassing! The harder I try to get myself to calm down, the harder I continue to laugh. I must have some serious issues with laughing...
4. I am terrified of having twins! (or more) Ive been watching Jon and Kate plus 8 waaaay too much! I love the show but everytime I think about "what if that happened to me?" my heart immediately starts to race and I start to panic. If this is what just the thought of it does to me, I dont think I want to experience the feeling of it actually happening. Unfortunately for me, twins run in my family AND my missionary's family!!! (Sorry babe, but Im not sure things will work out after all..) just kiddingggg.
5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Music!! I could spend the entire day, and I mean from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed, searching for new music. Im open to any genre and I love discovering new artists. But I HATE when Ive loved a band or artist for years and they suddenly appear on the radio! Thankfully I havent heard my latest favorite anywhere(not yet atleast). It will be a sad day in my little world when The Kooks become mainstream..
I now tag Stephie and Soms!
7 comments:
hey lyss! i need to add you to my blog list. so i am with you on the giggling thing haha. I always laugh at church or during a prayer and its so hard to stop. Music is the best thing ever isnt it?? I love discovering new bands and i hate when they become popular so im with ya on that one too. Your blog is darling and i hope you are doing good! :)
Luuucee!! You are finally back to the blogging world! Ill have you know i am a clean person here in utah! Well besides my room but hey its a start!!
Ohhh Lyss Brian just does that cuz your the only one he can get to laugh haha you are so cute and would be a great mom of twins! Welcome back to the blogging world!
Hey you add me ! Love ya mom
hope you're feeling better. your blog is cute(so are you) ill check in from time to time-carlie
Love the info about you. You are darling and I love ya! I for sure should be on your list too ;)
oh wait! I am!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Thanks for helping me feel popular!! ha ha
Post a Comment