Monday, November 26

friends come and go..

In church yesterday we had a very good lesson on being thankful (how appropriate with the holiday). Ever since hearing this lesson I have not been able to get it out of my mind. I seldomly express my feelings and do not like to get emotional so this is the best way for me to show my thanks to my sisters. To start, my sisters are my world! They are what keep me grounded and will always be the first to tell me when I am being ridiculous. This past year we have all grown so much and become the best of friends. I absolutely love my sisters more than anything!! Last week I went to Sommer's house to help her do a little baking for Thanksgiving and I had the most fun I've had in a long time! Thank you (and Byron) for ALWAYS making me feel so welcome! Hunnie is the funniest girl I have met! Oh goodness the times we spend on her bedroom floor laughing till we cry! I love how either of us could say the dumbest thing and we both end up on our knees from laughing. I will cherish and miss the many nights we spent watching sex and the city in her bed! Last but DEFINITLY not least, my Stephie!! THANK GOODNESS I have my best friend with me everyday at beauty school! I would absolutely die without her there. Even though we argue, there will never be anyone to replace her sweet smile and infectious laughter :] She understands me more than anyone ever has and has my back one hundred percent! I love you!! You 3 are "my best and my faves"!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW...Baby Girl!!!! Your making me get all emo right now- of course I am crying- like ALWAYSSS!!! Dang it!!!! Today I am just an emotional wreck though, and it is not even that time of the month- what the heck?! Back to you- I love you so much LUUUCE! You are my sweetest- I love your heart- and you guts- that sounds kinda gross- but I just love you so bad :)!!!! "Friends come and go... BUT YOUR SISTIES WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FO SHO!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey – I am setting my blog to private so email me your email address whenever you get a chance. Thanks :) XOXOX
sommerh9@hotmail.com