Sunday, November 11

glad to be back home:]


Helloooo!

I am so glad to say I am finally out of the hospital and back home.

I got released wednesday night just in time for Stephie's birthday,

even though i slept through the whole thing. We still do not know

exactly what the stomach pains were from, though they say it was

from a ruptured sist and an enormous sist on my overie, I dont

feel thats what it is from but ohhh well. I am feeling 100 times better

than I was this weekend. I am still pretty weak and I get tired quickly

but its a good exchange for the pain I recently had. Thanks to everyone

who had me in their thoughts and prayers. I am especially thankful

for my sweet dad and wonderful brother-in-law for giving me the most

touching and amazing blessing I have received in my life. It is another

confirmation of the Lord's miracles and I am truely blessed..

-the picture is when I heard I was getting my iv out and going home!!

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Yeah! I'm so glad your better. The SAME thing happened to me. I had extreme pain, they thought it was my appendix, then sent me home saying "ruptured cyst" on ovary. Anyway, it's annoying when doctors just write you off, but at least your feeling better. It could be endometriosis. I have that, and that is what causes the pain usually. You might want to talk to your gyno about it. We are all thinking about you :)

Swirls of Happy said...

So happy you are home and well! Sorry you had to go through that...I HATE IV's, they are horrible!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! By the way, your hair is gorgeous! Love ya!