Wednesday, May 12

Dear single digits..



I love you! Especially when it means that my sweetheart will be coming home in 8 days!! Im going to be the happiest girl in the world come next Thursday :] Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!



       How lucky is he to come home to this stylish girl?? ;]

3 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

ohhh hunnay!! I sure do love you and your stylish self! Gareth is one lucky dude!! I can't believe it's in a week already! AHHHH I say a week cuz in your words today is basically over :) love you!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Woop woop!! His super lucky to be getting all that!! Love ya hunnie!

Itsagirlsworld said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this reminds me of runs to walmart in that there stylish out fit. But heck who could blame you for wanting to wear such a stylish outfit. What better way to fend off all the boys who would want to date you.