Tuesday, November 25

CUTEST Missionary Award!



Today marks Elder Leonard's 5 months on the Mish! So I thought I would do a little tribute to my hard-working missionary! He is currently serving in Boise, Idaho and has just had another baptism. He loves the work and serving in the area hes in. 

Before he left, everyone told me it would "fly by". I would always just laugh at them and think "yeah you probably werent the girlfriend either". But I can truly say it has started to go by quickly! I cant believe it. Im soooo proud of him and the sacrifices he has made to be able to serve the Lord and be where he is. Of course it is difficult at times but I know it will all be worth it in the end. 








4 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

I don't know why that post made me tear up...but it did. You found such a sweet boy and we are so proud of all his hard work. And it will pay off in the end and before you know it you will be sealed to your sweetheart forever and ever!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Luce you have a great guy there and i know how hard it has been having your best friend so far away from you but your so amazing and it'll be worth it in the end!

Itsagirlsworld said...

Poor Lyssy youve had to resort to hanging out with your mama! Ha Ha !

Nelson Family said...

What a sweet tribute...I can't believe it's been 5 months! I am glad to hear he is doing so well. I hope all is going well with the new job.